The Young Professionals Network is a sponsored group that offers professionals ages 23-39 opportunities to expand their networking, philanthropic professional development, and social experiences. Your YPN $60 membership will provide you discounted admission to YPN events, free access to services at The Community House and much more. (See full member benefit list below).
The YPN attracts the best and brightest talent through participation of young professionals through engaging and innovative social events, community outreach, and professional development.
The YPN aspires to become the primary resource and main point of access for professional development of top young professionals in the greater Detroit region.
YPN CORE VALUES
- Developing leadership and board skills (Professional Development)
- Provide useful networking with other emerging community leaders (Social Events)
- Develop an appreciation for philanthropy (Community Outreach)
- Free or reduced entry rates to YPN events
- Free monthly “Bulletproof Your Success” Discussion Workshops
- Free quarterly Business Book Club series
- 15% off classes at TCH (excluding dance and travel)
- 15% off the Business Symposium
- Free resume consulting & interview coaching
CLICK HERE to become a YPN Member