If you would like to make a donation by mail please print this donation form, fill it out and send it to The Community House: 380 South Bates Street, Birmingham, MI 48009
Why your support is needed
For 93 years, TCH has been serving the community by teaching, connecting and helping others through educational, cultural and wellness programs.
We are not affiliated with the City of Birmingham. We receive no tax dollars from federal, state or local governments. Your charitable gift helps close the gap between our operations and the affordable registration fees we collect to provide high quality programs, classes, rental space and catering.
It is with profound gratitude to our donors who make many programs possible that we ask for your support in helping us continue to make The Community House a resource for people of all ages, religions, ethnicities, and economic circumstances. Your giving is critical in helping TCH “create more vibrant lives” for children, adults and families in the tri-county area.
There are many ways to support The Community House:
- Annual Gifts provide immediately available support that is vital for the success of TCH.
- Corporate Gifts provide companies with the ability to support TCH through an outright gift or sponsorship of one of TCH’s many wonderful community events.
- Planned Giving allows a donor to achieve their philanthropic goals through charitable giving strategies incorporated into your estate plans.
- You can increase your gift to TCH by making use of your company’s matching gift program.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts provide meaningful support for TCH while allowing you to celebrate people and events that mean so much to you. To learn more about the Miller Tribute Terrace and how to purchase a paver, please click here.
- Gifts of publicly traded securities that have appreciated in value allow you to avoid capital gains taxes while also receiving a tax deduction for your gift.
There are so many ways to stay engaged with TCH. For more information on how you can support TCH, please call 248-644-5832 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support.
The Community House is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law; our federal tax ID number is 38-1256004.