Great selection of classes and seminars. Love the catalog! Worth your time to peruse the catalog.
Lisa gave an extremely informative class – made it fun and I learned a lot. Also the recipes were delicious!
Learned a lot about French Wine Tasting. Particularly wines for certain foods. The instructor was very knowledgable and informative. I will come again!
My instructor, Wendy takes you there in person and brings the subject to life with rich, layered detail. It’s always a treat!
Register For A Class Online
We invite you to partake in over 1000 classes, trips and programs offered each year at TCH! Pursue an interest, sharpen your business skills, explore the world, develop a new passion all at TCH! Check out all of our upcoming offerings in this section. Classes at The Community House are offered throughout the year on a quarterly basis and are open to everyone. We offer a variety of topics for children, adults, families and professionals! Sign up today!
- Download the Spring 2015 Catalog
- Download the Winter 2015 Catalog
- Try Calendar View to see what classes start today!
- Click here to download class registration form
- Click here to view our educational supplement “Get Smart About…”
- If you’d like to be added to our mailing list, click here
Classes in Calendar View
- Phone: 248.644.5832, Monday-Friday, 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
- Fax: 248.644.2476
- Mail: 380 South Bates, Birmingham, MI 48009
- Walk In registration is also available Monday-Friday, 8:30a.m.-5:00p.m.
- CLICK HERE to register online.
Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Fees are payable in full at the time of registration. All checks should be made payable to The Community House. $35 fee for all returned checks. Materials fees are paid to the instructor at the class in cash. Do not include with registration.
Be an Instructor at TCH
Do you have expertise, skills or talents to share? We are always looking for new course ideas. If you are interested in teaching with us, please mail, email or fax us your proposal using the Course Proposal Form link below. Questions? Please contact the Program Department at 248-644-5832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.